Comment are off
- CONTROLS ALGAE in Swimming Pool Water.
- Initial dosage for pool water having no visible algae is 400 mL of END ALGAE 5 per 10,000 L of pool water.
- Weekly maintenance dosage is 200 mL of END ALGAE 5 per 10,000 L of pool water.
- For pool water having visible algae, superchlorinate following label instructions of superchlorination product employed and wait for at least 24 hours before adding weekly maintenance dosage.
- For visible algae, when superchlorination is not employed, add 1 L of END ALGAE 5 per 10,000 L of pool water.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Do not mix with any other chemical.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- n-Alkyl (40%C12, 50%C14, 1O%C16) Dimethyl
- Benzyl Ammonium Chlorides 5%